Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

Oscar's mum say:

What a wonderful weekend... with the new pool for my lil darling Oscar.

Wonderful... by just seeing my honey bb Oscar splashing & enjoying in the pool.

In this video clip, mummy is the one who keep on 'talking & disturbing' Oscar by asking so many question! Well.... the lil darling never let me down, he still able to answer 1 of my favourite question while enjoying in the pool: "Oscar.. show me Lion? Where the Lion?"

"Arrrrgh!" he will defnitely give us his immediate respond (imitate the Lion roar)

He is just too adorable. hohoho.... did you... hear it? :D

4 comments:

  1. oscar, wow so nice & beautiful new pool mommy was brought !! Enjoy your water play2 times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I could heard him roar but quite si man voice.

    Dont worry about your voice, thats showed it is a very spontaneous and natural video tapping. Anyway, I like your frendly voice. And have you heard of Kristie's voice in video? Same like yours. Really!

    Oscar really enjoyed splashing ya. He can splashed the water very very hard wor.
    The pool is cute and full with animal pics. I am sure he likes it.

    Oh ya, I also have the same red colour mug too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, as what Joanne said.. your voice is similar with Kristie,sounds cheerful =) I can see Oscar was concentrating playing in his pool. Heheh, so cute of him =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo... Angel's lovely voice.... hehe...

    can c how big ur bathroom.. can even put a pool in!! ;p my boys will show tiger... coz his pool got winnie pooh & friends... ;)

    Oscar so enjoy v his new pool!! Sure he likes it very much!!

    ReplyDelete