Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Monday, August 10, 2009

My First Brush

This is my First Brush (MAM product). My toothbrush is blue colour because mummy said she not able to get this yellow brush for me few months back.... mommy got this toothbrush for me when I was 7mths old.

I start "brushing" my teeth since 2 weeks go. This is a 'Must Do' activity when my bath time, at home or with anty (baby sitter). Mummy said good boy must brush teeth daily... so I just follow what mummy said... am I a good boy? hehe...

Everyday before sleep mummy will clean my mouth, gum & tongue with a wet clothes or small face tower. I hate it! It make me so uncomfortable. I like to use toothbrush. Mom... can you please don't do that on me again?

Daddy is teaching me how to brush my little 2 front teeth... my 2 front teeth...

4 comments:

  1. such a cute little monster la angel... I love his smile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mamy sha...

    haha.. he very cheeky now.. notty boy ooo... h r u & tina? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar loves brushing teeth? Good lah. A lot of kiddos dont like that.

    He really has a big round eyes. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel, you can post this picture for the Mum photo contest at their website, high chances to win coz your oscar is really cute and most importantly, he is so enjoy the tooth brushing!

    ReplyDelete