Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Monday, August 03, 2009

My New Shoes?



Recently I saw many "new shoes" hanging around my home sweet home.
I just took it out from the basket when mummy were not aware. "Oscar! put it back now! put it back now else mummy will 'piak' you!" (note: 'piak' is mean 'beat' - according to my understanding... )
Recently mummy keep 'shouting' at home too. "Mom, sorry! I just curious... all this shoes are not for me?" I am talking to my dearest mom with an innocent look but seems that she can't understand me.
"Oscar, please put it back now, thank you darling!"
huh! Seems like this is not my "new shoes" because mummy will 'piak' me if I simply took it out but she is fine if I am playing with my others shoes which is Bluebasell, Blue F1 or yellow Crocs... hmm...
Why? Why? Why? Sometime I just can not understand adult's thinking huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment