Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bravo Oscar! Splash & Play!

Oscar's mum say:

This is the first video clip appear in this blog. I am really glad & excited when see Oscar having so much fun with this new toy. And... this time, my very dearly hubby never nag-nag on my 'purchase'... haha... in fact he loves to see his precious son splashing & have fun in the bathroom.

Well... with just RM12.90 to get such a wonderful pool... no regret! hehe.. no joke! :D

Why bathroom? because Oscar's cautious daddy said this is his first time splashing (playing in water pool) & our house compound is just too windy. He worried that Oscar will get cold after this. What a lovely daddy! haha... why I said lovely is because I... really never think of this... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment