Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Friday, August 28, 2009

My yummy supplements from EYS



This are all my yummy supplements since when I was 2mths old.... my awesome journey with EYS.
Mummy bought this when I was 2mths old because of baby sitter's request on chinese hearbs powder. Anty said taking all this is good for health. Since mummy not consider to bought from normal chinese medical hall due to the china milk scandal... therefore mom decided to go for EYS after seek some advices from forum mummies.
I love the Bo Ying Compound very much! yum yum! The taste is nice & I took it daily or sometime 2 days once. Mommy said this Bo Ying Compound can boost up my immune system. All this are also the MUST BRING item when we go for travel. Thus Bo Ying Compound are always in my diaper bag when we go "kai-kai"...

3 comments:

  1. i also bought this EYS Bo Ying Compound for my dotters... take only when not feeling well.. for my opinion i dun suggest to let toddler eat so often.

    check this out: http://www.mariahlc.com/chnblog/?p=1513
    some comments from mommies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar mummy, Bo ying compound taste good ah? I never bought any EYS product for Xixi so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice if Sarah could like EYS Bo Ying. She will showed me the ugly face when I feed her directly. So I could only add it into her milk.

    ReplyDelete