Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Cod Fish Porrigde

Finally the cod fish was 'unfreeze' from the fridge on yesterday, 8 August 2009... that is few days later... as mali hom said... it may not as fresh as 'newly' bought already... haih...

Since I also thinking the same: after few days the cod fish will not so 'freshy' therefore I decided to cook 'Cod Fish Porridge' for my darling Oscar. I cut the cod fish into cubes to make it totally 'boneless'.
Ingredients: Cod Fish + Crunchy tomato + Dry Scalops (gan bei)

Here you go - the nice cutting of cod fish's flesh

This is the 'left over' cod-fish on my small tiny cutie chopping board (traditional round wooden chopping board)

I cooked the porridge by using my slow cooker (set: High) @ 12.30pm & I patting Oscar sleep @ 2pm... & I myself again "tertidur" with Oscar & finally wake up @ 5.30pm... huhu.. dangerous... lucky I am using slow cooker if not....
Result: Porrigde looks nice with the crunchy tomato, the taste was so sweet, yum yum! I like it!


Outcome: This is Oscar's mama's kitchen - FIRST Cod Fish Porridge
Due to cooking by slow cooker, the porridge become very 'sticky'... can you see the fish flesh over? Look nice & yummy isn't it???
BUT... BUT... BUT... althought I am quiet Satisfied with the Outcome.... BUT... BUT.................


No comments:

Post a Comment