Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My First MERDEKA!

Hi there... my First MERDEKA!
Tanggal tiga puluh satu, bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh, Merdeka! Merdeka! tetaplah Merdeka! Ia pasti menjadi sejarah! .....
My mommy loves this Merdeka song very much.... patriotic huh?!

Mummy told me that this year Merdeka slogan is: "1Malaysia! Rakyat didahulukan; Pencapaian diutamakan!" (Oscar's mum said: Little Oscar show 'no eye see' huh? muahaha! Mummy & daddy LOL LOL! Bravo Oscar!!)

I got this Jalur Gemilang freebies from C4 cashier counter.
Mummy said we must Love our country! Merdeka!!

hmm... when can I go home err... tired.... after my Merdeka shopping! How come mummy still looks so energetic & so "Merdeka look"... huh?!

Finally... going back... I wanna back for my Merdeka zzzzzzz....

5 comments:

  1. yo.. i wan to buy my boys the flag.... went to c4 on saturday, didnt c it at all! mana tau u gt it s freebies!!! geram!!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... baby cute and so does mummy too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mali hom

    yoh!! buy flag ah?? you kinda patriotic meh?? hahaha! i don see you look like wor... :p

    freebies la... in fact some can get those small flag at petrol station leh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Doreen

    hehe... thanks visit oscar blog! nice to know you! aiyo... cute ah? anty liao lor.. :)

    I am also Ryan's fans leh... hehe... those puzzle you buy for him is super nice! Great stuff! Ryan very de smart! he really so intelligent de... I really amaze with his 'little piccaso' ... TALENTED! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah... sooo manyak Merdeka slogan eh!! Many shopping on Merdeka day right??

    ReplyDelete