Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Monday, August 03, 2009

The RM100 Pureen Hamper




This is the RM100 Pureen Hamper which I won from Today Publishing - Parenthood magazine(July 09) - - Star of Pureen, 3rd prize.
Thanks to my dearest "Ah-Jek & Ah-Jim" (Daddy's brother Chung & his wife) to bring me this hamper from KL.
The Pureen gift in the hamper are: 2 bottles of Pureen head to toe wash / yogurt wash (750ml ), Pureen baby powder + lotion; Pureen wet tissue; Pureen Premium Diaper (L size).
I am happy to won this hamper as this can helps mummy to save some money for my toiletries items.
What I am not satisfied is the Pureen Premium Diaper, it caused 'leakage problem' when I was shopping at Jusco last week. Mummy was definitely get mad with it! She just can't accept it when it was "leak" at public & I am just wearing it for less than 2 hours. That time I was on a high chair in a restaurant for our lunch. The urine just leak out & the highchair was wet & so then the floor. Mummy was so mad with this embarrased situation.
I can still remember her angry face & mumbling on "stupid diaper!" after she appologizes to the waiter & clean up the mess. I know why mummy was so mad because it never happend before when I with MP, HPUP or even Fitti Premium.
"Sorry darling! Mummy should not let you tried on it when we are outing & caused the mess on you!"Mummy told me this when she clean me up in the baby room.
I knew she banned this diaper since that day. She just passed it to my anty (baby sitter) for day use/home use & in a sake of just to finish it. I don't really like it too because it can't really absorb the urine... I keep feel 'wet wet' when with this Pureen diaper...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation Oscar! You deserved it boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hamper!

    I got an award for u:
    http://my2bb-eliora-theophilus.blogspot.com/2009/07/lovely-blog-award-best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah had wear Pureen diaper few times when she was a small bb. I also dislike it because it does not provide good urine absorption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pureen Baby Yogurt Head to Toe Wash is enriched with natural yoghurt, which provides nourishment for your baby’s hair and skin … read more benefits at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/pureen-baby-yogurt-head-to-toe-wash/

    ReplyDelete