Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hello Rachel!

"Anty Samantha, I know... I know your worried... but I won't hurt Rachel ok... trust me..."

"Anty Samantha... I just... want to get a bit closer to Rachel... but you seems too worry leh..."

"Hi dear Rachel, nice to meet you... you are so pretty... I like you..."

"Anty Samantha, you see... I told you not to worry right? See Rachel smile so sweet. She also happy to meet me err...."

"Anty Samantha, can I bring Rachel to have a walk out there?"

"hmm... me & Rachel wearing the same Pooh-pooh leh... we are fated..."


"This is my new friend, Rachel... Hello Rachel, nice to meet you!"

1 comment:

  1. Little Oscar so young already charging his battery to : fang dian ha?
    Such a charming boy ^_^

    ReplyDelete