Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, August 09, 2009

BUT... BUT... This is porridge??

1: Mummy told me that she cooked a yummy porridge for me yeaterday, after we came back from my chicken-pox jab... wah! That is my favourite cod fish... mom is feeding me with my first Cod Fish Porridge...

2: hmm....hm.. hm.... mom... may I know what is that?.....Is that really... porridge?

3: Mom... do you understand how I feel now?... (with the porridge in my mouth)

4: try... try & try... try to taste the good taste of the porridge... try one more... decided.... to go for one more try... huh...

5: Give up! Sorry... mom........ I had try my... best.... sorry & thank you...

4 comments:

  1. Oh... this post is funny!! Oscar funny faces... I wonder is the porridge really taste that bad huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar does not like the porridge????It looks good o...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waa, he could sit down quietly on that small chair for you to feed him ah?? No need baby chair ah?

    I don't think my son could sit there for a secod lor! He would be climbing up and down the chair or pushing/dragging the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cod fish with tomato, creative idea. I never try that before.

    I wonder if the porridge taste sweet, why Oscar doesnt like it?

    ReplyDelete