Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, August 09, 2009

TQ for shower me with so much love!

This is my dearest "ah jek" & my sweet & pretty "ah jim"... they purposely come & visit me from KL leh... thanks so much for your loving & caring, my ah jek & ah jim... (mom, can you snap a nice picture pls? I m going to lost my patient ok.. keep said 1,2,3 ... 1,2,3... fuyoh..)

hehe... see my pretty ah-jim & handsome ah-jek.. hmm.. daddy said I looks alike ah-jek... what do you think? I think so... we are Tan's family.... "handsome & stylish species".. huhu!

We went to Danga Bay with ah-kong & ah-ma on a saturday night...

My handsome daddy is in the picture & behind me is mummy's favourite - Merry Goround.

My "ah mah" (mummy's mom) - we are eating "dim sum" that morning... which I am quiet upset as ay lovely ah jim & ah jek & my ah-kong & ah-ma wanna leave us & back to KL & Taiping after the breakfast... sob sob...

My "ah kong & ah ma" (mummy's parent) - sorry ooh.. I am concentrating driving my 'school bus'.

I m really enjoying! Hooray!!


My lovely mummy... her name is Angel... & she is my "guardian angel" too... I love you mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment