Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Transformers

Transformers are in town!
I think almost everyone are crazy on it huh!

My daddy & mommy loves Transformers, the autobots very much! Today, they bought me the Bumblebee at Petronas Mesra. It cost them RM15.90.

Mommy said: "RM15.90 can buy leh... daddy won't scold because only RM15.90, somemore presented by Hasbro... hohoho!"

Well... It looks great! Bumblebee, is my favourite yellow.
Thanks to daddy & mommy!

I can't wait to 'play' with my Bumblebee but mommy said: "Ah-B, can not open ok... you just hold & see, bumblebee looks great, rite?..."

I asked mommy why can not open? She answer me:"Good boy, just hold & see enough ok..."

Haih... So I only can "hold & see" the Bumblebee.. no choice... but anyway, I would like to show you my first autobots - Bumblebee!

No comments:

Post a Comment