Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Friday, July 24, 2009

My first pasta


This is the pasta I cooked for Oscar - Heinz.
Outcome: looks ugly; too watery
Result: Pity Oscar diarrhea for 4 times & vomitting for twice after took this pasta.
I really very upset on my mistaken. I cooked the sauce 'Heinz - Mum's Recipe (Creamy Tuna Pasta Sauce)" with microwave for 5min. I thought that sauce are 'cooked' & I just need to warm it up to served.
The result telling me that I am very wrong. Oscar got his stomachead after 3 hrs, he cried in pain & I felt that his hands & feets are cold... he sweating a lot - cold sweat.

"Sorry darling! mommy just wish to let you try on something new on your recipe but make you go into all this. Mommy really feel heart sick. Lucky you just took for few tea spoon... mommy can see you not really like it. If you finish up the whole bowl... I can't imagine what will going on..."
I can't stop blaming myself on this mistake & I keep telling myself that: No more second time.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...next time may be should try to steam for 20 - 30 min before serve. And the pasta need to be really cook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nextime must cook the pasta sauce before serving to our baby...Learn from mistake!! It is Okay..

    ReplyDelete