Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bravo Oscar

Hi there, thanks for viewing my blog! My pleasure!

Do you know why my mommy choose BRAVO OSCAR as the blog title?

Mommy explained to me that why "Bravo Oscar". She said BRAVO \b-ra-v0\ is of Italian origin & its meaning is Excellent; Courageous & OSCAR is my name. To my understanding, mommy wish me to become an excellent & courageous boy.

I asked mommy, then what is the meaning of OSCAR? She said OSCAR \os-car\is pronounced OS-ker. It is of Old English origin, and its meaning is spear of the gods.

All these explanation seems 'brilliant idea' to me huh.. but I remember that Mommy did told me before why my name Oscar is because I am an 'Unexpected Award' for her & daddy... then she laugh!

hmm... I do not understand what is so called 'unexpected', but I definitely like the word: Award.
Award... It sounds great! Don't you agreed?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel, welcome to the world of blogging.
    Keep up your good work in maintaining the blog. Will definitely visit your blog frequently.

    This first post is very meaningful. I like it.

    ReplyDelete