Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Friday, July 24, 2009

Drum Drum not Dumb Dump!





This is my birthday present from Anty Regine!
Anty Regine, Thank you very much! I loves this Musical Spinning Drum very much! WHen I hit it, I can see the colorful bright lights & the drum-sound; when I spin it, I can listen the nice disco music. I also will shake my head, shake-shake head & body when the drum is spinning!
Tell you what, my mommy try to find this drum for me for almost 5mths... after I first saw this drum & play with it at your house. That is En-En koh koh's drum. I like it very much.
I know that mommy really tried her best effort to find the drum for me, from Johor to KL, from KL to Klang, from Klang to Puchong... every Tesco we went, only left those defects unit. The drum was damaged or crack or no music.
I can felt the disappointment on mommy face. Thanks mommy I love you so much!
Finally, I got drum-drum from Anty Regine! Mommy very 'sayang' this drum, he ask me must handle with care. Everytime if the drum drop on floor when I carrying around, mommy will said:"Oscar, is drum-drum! So please don't play like dumb dumb or dump dump!"
hahaha... but I can not understand what my mommy's mean... I only know that I love this Drum-Drum very much!

1 comment:

  1. Angel mummy,
    I'm finding the drum-drum your dear playing too...
    My lil Ern Yi also like to shake her head when she listen to those rock music lehh... hehe...
    same as Oscar... Can i know the brand of your dear's drum-drum arr...?

    ReplyDelete