Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Friday, July 10, 2009

History - My Pacifier



I said bye-bye to my lovely pacifier on 6 April 2009, when I was 1omths old. I got 6 pacifiers (Pigeon), stage 1 - 2 orange, 2 red & 2 green pacifiers. Mommy still keep 2pcs in the drawer & she said want to present to me when I am 21 years old. But I don think mommy will remember this 21 years old present because she is a very forgetful mommy! Maybe 2 years later she already not able to find this pacifiers, haha!
Mommy always very proud to telling around that I never go with pacifier since I was exactly 10mths old. Bravo Oscar!
You know why I am able to wean off the pacifier? This is because mommy will reminds me daily:"Boy! Can you please don't use the pacifier? It is so ugly as you are a boy! You look very pampered like ah girl when you suck the pacifier you know......"
Well... I don't want to look girlish thus the most important is I don't want mommy keep repeating the same sentence to me everyday. So I am glad to follow what mommy said. Goodbye! My Pacifier!

3 comments:

  1. Sean got a very big and bright eyes. Handsome boy.

    Good lah, he is now no longer use pacifier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever boy...*clap*..*clap*...for little Oscar...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to stop the pacifier? my baby girl is 11mths, still demanding for this dummy...i`m so desperate...

    ReplyDelete