Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Thursday, July 09, 2009

My First Music Buggy (Radio)




This is the new Barney toy series which mommy bought for me - Barney Sing Along Music Buggy. I love it so much! This is my first "radio" yeah! I love my buddy Barney sing for me... thanks mommy!
We got this at Jusco Bukit Indah. Mommy was so excited when saw this item marked down for 50% as the normal price is RM69.90. Mommy told me that Fisher Price toys seldom will go for 50%, the sales girl said this is the last item & just because the packing box looks old therefore they marked down the price.
Mommy & me are happy with this new toy but seems like daddy is unhappy. I heard he talked to mommy:"Oscar's toys are more than enough! You should stop loaded him with toy..." Mommy just quiet but seems like she is ignoring daddy's comments. I think maybe she already used to it that daddy sure will nag-nag when she spend money. She just proceed to counter & paid for it. I love you mommy!

One more thing, I don't know why daddy always said the toys which mommy buy for me is " unnesessary items" huh?! I felt that toys are "nesessary item" for me leh! Luckily that when come to Toys issue, my beloved mommy is always align with me. Thanks dear mommy!

6 comments:

  1. Oscar loves Barney? Sarah too.

    Meaning the radio will played those songs that sing by barney? If like that, i want to buy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar Thanks & love mommy so much, as Barney sing I love U, U love me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar same like my boy...loves barney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi all here.. thanks for viewing Oscar blog.. :)

    yes yes he loves Barney! Joanne this Barney radio can sing 4 songs (short songs) but don have I love you song with it.. Is a good toys... can consider leh!

    mummies, seems like our boy & girl all like Barney leh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeoh,angel..ethan also like this radio oh..but i dint bought for him wo..

    ReplyDelete