Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

F1 - 'Alonso' Oscar




This is the 'F1' at Jusco Tebrau City. Mommy saw the ING group was launching of a new investment program at the lobby, they organized some activities there for kids's fun activity! Mommy & daddy was attract by this F1 car.

Mommy & daddy are so keen & eager to put me on the F1 & have a ride on it. Well... It looks great! F1! Cool! Daddy hold me & put me on the F1 & he smile at me:"Oscar, let's have some fun! hoho! junior Alonso!"

'Alonso' is the word which daddy always shouting when he was with the Sports channel. I don know what is so call 'Alonso' but I believe it must be something great!

Mommy was holding the camera, standby for a nice shot! Then the uncle (ING sales executive) on the power button of the car to make it move. I am on F1... BUT... but... sorry dad & mom! I... I not really like this F1... I don like the F1 moving around.... stop it! stop it! I give up in 10 seconds! I don't think I like it! I... I wanna 'jump out' from this F1! I saw daddy 'fly over' to hold me & mommy was shouting the ING uncle to stop the car.

Then... this 4 pictures as shown above was took after the F1 stop & parking aside. I felt so much better now! I am sure that mommy looks so disappointed on my reaction on this F1 because she not able to snap any cool-pix which I was on the ride...

Sorry Mom! But this 4 pictures also looks cool, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. So cute..where can find this f1 car??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar look so cute..he such a big boy...really leng-cai look..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mery & ding ding & Suhar,

    Thanks for the compliment! :)

    This "F1" is at Jusco - launching of the ING (Epf saving plan)... actually want he go on a ride... but he like "paiseh" or scared... he don want! aiyo! so only manage to snap this 4 pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete