Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Friday, July 24, 2009

My First Study Set

Muaks! Muaks! (I am kissing my lovely ah-Kong) Thanks Ah-Kong for this great present & thanks for fix it for me. I love you! Muaks!

This is the study set. We get at Carfour last weekend with RM59.90 (Normal Price is RM99.90)
They are doing promotion for last 3 sets. We manage to grab one. So lucky!

This is a great study set, don't you agree?

This is my Ah-Kong, he is fixing the table & chair for me. I am observing how Ah-Kong screw & fix the chair. I am learning. I think I love mechanism work...

I am looking at my ah-kong & ask him that:"huh? is that mean I need to start 'Study' now? When I am just 13mths & 2 weeks old? stress man! huh!"

Starting my first chapter.... few chapter to go! The final exam is coming soon.... tension look?

This is the actual table & chair after fix up! Colorful & wonderful, right? Awesome!

This is the table surface. Let me introduce: That is ABC vocab & 123 number on it.
Example:
A for Apple; A untuk Ayam; it also have the chinese character too for Apple & Ayam.
1 = One Bird / Satu Burung; it also have chinese character for Bird & Burung.
2 = Two Chairs / Dua Roti; it also have the chinese character for Chairs & Roti.
Note: The table surface can "open" up & keep my books inside. Great design!

2 comments:

  1. Wah..so nice and cute the study table and chair set. Mommy Angel, I wonder how do you manage to find and always buy all these nice nice things for Oscar.

    ReplyDelete