Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Dismantle The Magnetic Board- new game!




















This is my 1st year old birthday present from my Ah-Kong (grandpa), mommy said this is "Educational toy set". They told me this is ABC magnetic board.
I love this new toy very much! As it is very fun to stick the ABC & 123 on the board.... but I start to feel bored after sometime. hmm... today I suddenly think of a new idea to play with this magnectic board. 1, 2, 3.... take off the stick... unscrew the handle... hohoho! I successfully dismantle the magnectic board just in 3 minutes huh! Bravo Oscar!
"Oscar! Stop it! Please! Please Don't do this! Naughty boy! Oscar!" Recently, this is the sentence which I hear the most from my dearest mommy. Daddy said mommy start "shouting" even I am just 13mths old... "Dear, still a long way to go huh!" I heard daddy talked to mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment