Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, September 13, 2009

See What Oscar did!



I am busy with the new shoes arrived... pack & seal all the Helloyaya Shoes which I must send out on the next day to the customers. As usual, the lil darling is KKCC (ka-ka-cau-cau) here & there...
Ok, now see what's going on:-
1. I put in the shoes into the envelope, 1 pair or 2 pairs or more into each envelope.
2. Out of sudden, Oscar give me a pen (I really don know where he got the pen, maybe from the floor or on the sofa...) After he pass the pen to me, he smile happily! Me too... what a surprise? My lil darling know I gonna write something on the envelope huh! :)
3. After pack & seal the few envelopes.... while I am busy writing all the address.... guess what? Suddenly, lil Oscar pass me the POS LAJU Slip! He took it out from a big plastic at the corner which I use to put all my 'postal documents'.
He pass me the Pos Laju slip with a sweet smile then he clap his hand (this is the action he 'praise himself') He smile happily... then he running around again...
WHAT A SURPRISE?!?! He take a pen for me, I am appereciate that & that is a little surprise for me... When he pass me the Pos Laju slip... I really can't believe it & I am really shock & happy! Hubby & me LOL.. "Clever Boy!" We praise him & we clap hand too! We see the 'satisfaction' on his face.. :p
hehe... as follow the expert said: Praise & compliment can raise up a kid's confident level & motivate them to achieve to next level - compliment is definitely good to build up their self-esteem! :)
After this 2 surprises that he gave us, now he again cheekier & notty around.... really KKCC huh! He busy to tear the cellotape for me to seal the envelope (of course he failed & mess up the cellotape)... :S
When I finish up all the envelope with complete writing + Pos Laju Slip... hahaha! The last surprise he gave us is: He pull the big Jusco Eco Bag to me from the house corner, then he put in the envelopes into the eco bag, one by one... until the last envelope.
Then he laugh: "heh heh..." & clap his hand again. I was so happy & so touch when seeing he doing all this for me...
Now I recall... lil Oscar is around whenever I was busy on this 'packing process', so that he able to monitoring & memorize the 'Process Flow'. After put the shoes in the envelope, I will get the pen to write; after writing on the envelope, I will paste the Pos Laju Slip... after everything done, I will put all the envelopes into the big Jusco Eco Bag.
Thanks Darling! Mummy is so proud of you! Welldone!
Every Milestone is a Miracle! Bravo Oscar!
Note:
We are not able to snap any picture when he was doing all the 'surprise' for us... because we really enjoy that moment & happy in the 'surprise'... haha! I just able to share 3 pictures above... after Oscar finish put all the envelope in the bag. :)

7 comments:

  1. *clap*...*clap* for little Oscar..another milestone achievement....clever boy..
    Wah mummy business also good leh...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ding ding... yoh... haha.. maybe this is just 'normal scenario' for many mummies lar... but i m 1st time mummy ma... so i sua-koo a bit hahaha! so become so excited ler.. :D

    the business... yaya shoes... many mummies like it now lor... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done.....another milestone achieved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. countless envelopes! wow

    ps you're invited to comment on my post too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clap Clap to Oscar...Keep it up!!Awesome.To mummy angel more surprise toward tis journey so make sure u enjoy it:D

    ReplyDelete