Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hair Cut Independent Day!

This is Oscar's 3rd hair cut in salon since he born till now... 3 times we proceed to the same salon. This is the salon which I usually visited so I get familiar with the hair stylist there.

Oscar's 1st hair cut @ this salon was 4 mths back... which we were prepared for his 1st birthday party. My mom went with us & she is the one who carry Oscar for the whole process. The lil darling was just curious on what's going on at that time... & the hair cut process was succeed! :)

2nd hair cutting was 2mths back... & my baby sitter (anty) is the one who carried Oscar during the hair cutting. Anty worried that I were not be able to handle the lil rascal... so she insists to follow. How sweet the anty! Thanks god he still fine with it & never cry or yelling in the salon... as I heard many of my friends are complaining a lot on their precious's hair cutting process... :p

And.... this time... I bring him to the hair salon alone in the evening. Anty was not following us because she need to cook for her family during this hour. Well... I am a bit worried actually... I had prepare to carry him for the hair cut.. thus prepared that his yelling or crying during the hair cutting because he already 15mths+... he know how to shown 'reject' now... BUT... the lil rascal throw me a surprise! He request to sit by his own when the hair stylist show him the 'special seat'.. he looks so excited & keep pointing on the seat.

I am so happy to see this! I put him on the 'special seat' & the hair stylist cover him with the PVC cover. Thanks god! He was not making any noice/shown face/shown reject during the hair cutting process for 15min. He just sitting there & follow all the instructions like turning his head from left to right/up & down... & finally... process done!! :D

Few customers there were felt amaze & they praise him a lot... saying that he is able to sit by his own & so obedient for the whole hair cutting process. Darling.. mummy is so proud of you! Bravo Oscar!

4 comments:

  1. OScar is a good boy. Bravo !!
    I really wish my son can sit quietly when having his hair cut. But he can't and always will cry before step in to the salon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good boy! Never bring Tina to saloon for hair cut coz I am waiting long to see her hair grown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my son really hates getting a haircut! I have to hold him while he screams and struggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oscar was so so good boy and well behaved.

    Altho he was a bit shocked when the auntie used the shaver for the second time (in the video), but he is still fine.

    ReplyDelete