Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Enfagrow A+ Promotion

Shhh.... do not disturb please... I am concentrating... cutting the lemon k...

Huray! Done! I cut the lemon... but... but... another half... don know where it goes... mummy said I cut too 'rough'... the lemon.... 'fly away'... huhu.... paiseh uuuhh...

I got 4 sets of cutting sets... the ABC flash card is the freebies...

Mushroom, Onion sets, mummy said can not open... wonder why.... but mommy open the banana, cabbage & potato set for me... because I love banana... huray!

Corn, egg, eggplant set... mummy said can't open too.... haih... do u see my strawberry, bread loaf & lemon set?

This is the learning flash card attached with the cutting set... it looks great!

Count... mummy said we learn how to count.. 4 + 2 = 6 Lemons.....


Enfa promotion - Free Cut, Count & Learn Set with every purchase of Enfagrow A+/Enfakid A+ 1.3/1.7kg.
Mummy bought it @ C4 on our Merdeka shopping. We got 2 tins of Original & 2 tins of Vanila. The great thing is, don't know why the cashier scan the barcode - original flavor become RM86 per tin only... huh?! The actual price is RM87.99.... hehe... Mommy was surprise & happy for the 'special promotion'... asking around, so far nobody got this 'special price'... hehe!
Besides, we also got one Enfa freebies - ABC flash card with every purchase RM100 above in single receipt. A very fruitful Merdeka vs Enfa shopping ya... yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, all the freebies are so cute! And little Oscar loves to show his skill in cutting...

    Dora
    www.zooropazoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so fast Oscar play the cutting set already ah.... the cutting set looks real nice! I hope to buy it soon, hahah.. Xixi love to CUT and CUT!!

    ReplyDelete