Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yum-yum ABC Porridge!

This time... Oscar can finish the porrdige - A big bowl! Huray!

I am so happy... he is eating... the porridge... more & more...
See he is enjoying the porridge so much.... hahaha! muaks to my lil darling!

Yum-yum....

We bring the porridge out to Jusco because of an appointment with friends there... First time, Oscar having his 'homecook porridge' outside... hmm... I should say 'mom's cook porridge'.... This is also the first time I am using this new thermos (food jar) for Oscar's porridge (have been keep it for months....) LOL! :D

MENU: Sweet Corn / ABC Porridge

errrrr........ see how I mess up the kitchen?..... Actually this is consider as normal scene... you can not imagine the worst scenario in my kitchen everytime after I cook... hahaha!

Boiling the ingredients..... SPECIAL THANKS To Mummy Carol for her homeSweethome Sweet Corn/ABC soup menu.

SOooooooo........ presentable!! SOoooooooo Proud!! haha! Hubby teasing:"Well... Once.... in a blue moon!" :S

A very simple ABC Soup/porridge Menu for you & for every mummies here... but definitely not for me. As I think most of you already know very well - my very 'terrible horrible & vegetable' kitchen skill. So... a simple menu for you... but it means a lot to me ok... LOL!! :D

But... I really complete the task with my heart this time... which mean, I really put effort on doing all this, not simply do it, not CCCC (cin-cin-cai-cai)... hahah! Guess what? I spend almost 3hrs+ to finish the whole 'ABC process'... for me, this is not as simple as ABC huh!
While preparing the ingredients & before get started... I keep sms with Carol... for SOS! hahaha!
A SPECIAL THANKS to CAROL... Succeed! muaks!
Last but not least: HOW TO ENHANCE MY KITCHEN SKILL huh?!?!?

6 comments:

  1. Wah Deng Deng well done..hi hi...ppl said practice make perfect..so dont gv up k..Oscar really a good boy manage to finish the whole porridge so mummy must b proud..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayb Oscar know mommy put lots of effort on this... so.. he so 'bei min' to finish all!!! Oscar so good boy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah YB, so many ingredients. yummy yummy..must be very de delicious loh. Oscar boy really know how to eat good food leh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi all bravo pretty mummies

    yoh!! don praise me la!! paiseh until... drop haha.. this is as simple as ABC lar... just for me like very 'big issue' nia... :S

    Ding Ding, once in a blue moon la.. paiseh! :)

    Thanks Datin & Dato mia compliment... :p

    Mery, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you will be a very good chef soon. Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete