Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My First Puzzle

Mummy bought this "Baby Puzzle" for me from Popular book store @ Skudai Parade.

YOUNG CHILDREN'S JIGSAW PUZZLE (Delicious Vegetables) - RM19.90

Delicious Vegatables... so nice & yum-yum!

This is the Corn... which I like the most...

Mummy said she also learn a new word today: eggplant... hehe!

The Puzzle looks nice right? 8 vegetables for this set of puzzle...

"Playing" the puzzle...

hmm... actually I do not know the actual way of solving this puzzle...

Don't misunderstood ok... I only put in 1pcs of the 'corn' puzzle... the rest one is daddy's work...

Why got a small hold behind? hmm.......

Concentrating... ooh! This is Cauliflower!

Done! well... is Daddy said Done! Daddy solved all the puzzle for me... huh!?

Next... what to do with all these 'vegetables'?

Give me back.. Let me do it.......... Daddy took the 'vegetable' away because I try to damage it/tear off the puzzle...

I don't know how to solved it... uuh.... uhhh.....

Ok... well... daddy give me back the puzzle again... this time I must 'play' nicely... I won't damage it... :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I see his crying look. So pity him, must sayang sayang :-)

    I also got the same set of puzzle but mine one is Animals.

    ReplyDelete