Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gifts...

This is the special gift from anty Peggie. We send her new born baby boy a small gift & she send us a surprise gift... sOoooo cute! Thanks anty Peggie!

My first Lantern from Ah-Kong (my Taiping Ah-Kong)... this jet fighter lantern got the 'air force fighter' sound & it can move on floor too... cool! but... i destroyed it after... few hours... no more sound & it can not move already... sorry ah-kong...

Can't wait to see what is that inside the box...

Guess... what is that in the box.....


This is the parcel send by my Taiping's Ah Kong by Pos Laju. Thanks Ah Kong!

Thanks mummy! My first comb set - a small gift that mummy bought for me when our weekend shopping... hehe..

Anty Ann sent me a small gift too... the elephant soft puzzle.... wait I go & find it out then will post picture here ya...

BARNEY!!! My lovely Barney books.... sending out by a lovely mummy... my mummy's good friend which know from MP Forum & through MSN. Thanks to the sweetie anty! I love this 2 books very much!

The sweetie anty send me 2 VCD too - for left brain & right brain, it come together with the 2 Barney books. Thanks anty.... appreciated! I will make use on the gifts. Thanks again!

Recently... I received a number of parcel.... thanks to everyone for your loving & caring... thanks for shower me with so much love!!

1 comment: