Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

EYS NEVER FULL!!


EYS 130th Anniversary Member Day!

I stock up for EYS Bo Ying Compound / Pak Poh Powder / Pearl Powder / Honey... etc.
I spend 1 hour + & around RM530+ @ EYS this round... huh?! I am shocked when paid at the counter... I just took "few items" as shown above but it is so costly huh?! Well.. another 6 boxes of Jun Ging Powder is out of stock now & only can collect it by next week.

BO YING COMPOUND is really a good buy! RM199.80 for 8 boxes... which mean 1 box is around RM25 now as normal price is RM33 per box with only 5% discount at the normal day.

This 3 days 130th EYS Anniversary Member Day - EYS is offering 20% discount on all the above items. I think all this stock can last for at least 6mths+ huh!?

Meanwhile, with the purchase of 8 boxes of BO YING COMPOUND, I am entitled for a Freebies - a green EYS big bag. Nevertheless, I also received RM40 of cash voucher from EYS too.
Since this is their 130th Anniversary event, therefore with every RM130 we spend, we are entitle for RM5 voucher & they are given out a so call "double bonus" during this 3 special days... so all together I have redeem RM40 free voucher.
EYS NEVERFULL.... actually I was eyeing on few very good deal items there... but due to budget contrains... that's it for this round. EYS NEVERFULL... seems like bought how many also not enough & never full ya!

This is the so call "EYS Never Full Bag" - hahaha... a very cute & creative name right?
This is a big bag... is good for shopping! Wish all mummies will enjoy a fruitful & "Never Full" happy shopping @ EYS as well. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Nice bag...you really bought alot of EYS products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..I wonder what's the benefit of EYS ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my kiasu huby bought 12 boxes of Bo Ying Compound.. i choose da bird's nest essence instead of bag. think my stock can last for 1 yr.. omg!

    how come i din get da voucher? i also spent RM600++

    ReplyDelete