Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Eee PC 1005HA - Awesome!

My new netbook & my newly set up work station. Thanks hubby for his loving & caring... Thanks Dear! Online... it become my 'second life' now... I think I spend 80% of my life & time on net surfing, facebook-ing, foruming, blogging, buying, selling, my lotting... & nevertheless on MSN.... should I said - no online no life huh?!

My work station & my new netbook - officially a WAHM (work at home mommy) now? :p

My netbook on Oscar's study table - everythings' in White - mouse, cable.... isn't it cool?

Intel Atom, Genuine Microsoft Windows XP, 10.1" LED Backlight (brighter contrast), 1.1kg, Ergonomic keyboard (unsurpassed confort), Wi-Fi 802.11n (faster internet access), Li-ion Battery 5600 mAh, up to 10.5 hours of mobile computing/battery life with Super Hybrid Engine, Hybrid Storage: 170GB Storage (160GB HDD & 10GB online Eee storage), Build-in 1.3M pixel Camera (clear visual communication), Build-in Bluetooth 2.1 {2 years global warranty}

Eee PC (Easy to learn, work & play) by ASUS. I name my Eee PC as "Ee"... my dearest hubby's name. hehe...


We bought this new netbook @ Sunway Pyramid during our Hari Raya Holiday @ KL. I have to get a new laptop/netbook because of my old darling laptop will be EOL (end of life) very soon...
We found ASUS is having road show/promotion @ the lobby. After some discussion with hubby & gather the opinions from few 'experts'... we decided to bring it home. It cost us RM1499. I love its elegant & beautiful seashell-inspired design very much! Awesome!
I strongly believed that this is a good buy. The most important is going out/mobile with "Ee" is definitely a very convenient & easy job because of it's super light weight (1.1kg) design.
You can view more detail by clicking: http://event.asus.com/eeepc/seashell/

No comments:

Post a Comment