Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Cool! Let see how Oscar play Piano!

Backdated Post (A) Pictures was taken when Oscar was in his 11mths+...

Concentrating on the keyboard...

Ok! Testing 1 2 3... testing...

huhu.... the 'feel' is there..... the 'mood' is here....

This is Do-Re- or Mi?....

Ok! Found the right key....

Playing 'Fur Elise' now...

Do re mi fa so la ti to.... .....

Change a new song.... hmm...... which one sound better?
mamy angel: Cool! I really love this picture so much! He really act so "pro".... huh.... LOL!

Ok... play this song lar...
mamy angel: "this is amazing.... " our buddy comment in facebook... yupe... we are surprised how he can do this - FLIPPING THE NOTES... Fyi, this is the very First time we put him in front of the piano... yes... is first time! (I love this picture very much too)
My own created skill - can play by 1 finger only - my golden finger!

See my golden finger skill.....


Done! Finish the 'Fur Elise'... Thanks... TQ...
Backdated Post (B) Pictures was taken when Oscar was in his 13mths+...

Get ready...

.... and GO!
Do I play well? hehe.... Do you love this... song?

huh? dad... you.. really wanna sing a song while I am playing piano?

Ok.... then let me find the right key...

Testing 1 2 3... Testing...

wokay... dad... let's start right now.....

Dad... you sing... so well... hehehe....

4 comments:

  1. Oscar is so cute and playing really nice piano with cool mood and intensity. I wish I could play piano like him..
    Size 12 shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak boleh tahan lar, em keep laughing while looking at the photos. Why so cute de ? Got talent huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never doubt kids' ability when comes to music. They are very talented. See how Oscar boy played and flipping the book. Geng!

    You know how to play piano Angel?

    ReplyDelete