Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Barney Corner

Mummy! I love Barney!

Playing with my Barney...

Watching Barney VCD become a daily 'must do' program before sleep... I follow this schedule 'without failed'...

This is my very personal Barney Corner... my cutie small TV, my personal DVD & my own 'sound system' - it is just for Barney! Hooray....

Concentrating... This is my personal 'TV chair'. Actually the chair is come with the study table. But so far I only use the chair to watch TV/Barney & not for study... hmm.... well... is ok la... mom... I am still a 'baby bop'... Ooops! Is 'baby boy' la... I will study well.. later... later... k... promise k...

Focus! Is Barney!
mamy angel: Since 3 weeks ago, watching Barney VCD become a daily fix schedule for the lil rascal. Oscar loves Barney so much! He can understand the show, what's Barney singing, dancing, teaching & showing... me & daddy are glad to follow his 'schedule' too... especially daddy, daddy can memorized the whole VCD (songs, dance, teaching... ) haha..

mamy angel: When I was busy, daddy is his best buddy to watch Barney. We had set up a small TV set for him in his play room (next to our bedroom). But when I was busy with my online work in my room, I have to keep moving in & out just to keep an eye on him. No doubt, he will run in & out, run & fall... moving around while Barney is 'talking'. He will only focus when Barney is singing or dancing. haha..
Finally we decided to switch his TV set into our bedroom. Thus it is just next to my honey work station. With this 'relocation plan', I can definitely keep an eye on him while busy on my work. Daddy also glad that can keep him in the room now. At least, we felt more release & relax now.
Thanks Daddy for his fast action & caring 'relocation plan'.... mommy & the lil rascal can enjoy their 'own program' now... without disturbing each other... hehe..
Meanwhile, I would like to thanks to Barney too... to keep my lil rascal occupied! Cheers Barney!

4 comments:

  1. Barney ~ Every kids friend! Good that Oscar love Barney, he will be able to learn many things from Barney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww...he is really glued to the tv and Barney already.

    ReplyDelete