Thanks for watch me grow!

Lilypie

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy with DisNey Princess Pillow Book

Well... let me take a rest... after the 'hard work'... huuuu...

Busy! Busy! I am busy... yeah... real busy k.... !!
mamy angel: busy... body... :p

I am so busy... helping mummy to sort out the Princess Pillow Book huh...

Wonder why mummy said... this Princess Pillow Book is not.. for me? Why ah?

Pillow or book? Mommy said this is a pillow & also a book as well! hmm.... I not really understand... maybe you can... hehe..

Wow! New Stock Arrival.......... fuyoh... mommy will be very busy later & I am pretty sure that she will not be 'entertain' me until she finish work... haijo...


This is the DISNEY Princess Pillowww....!

Huh?! The pillow can... can open.... open the pillow... then it become a Princess Story Book!!

I see this beautiful jie-jie on TV too... ooooh! she is SNOW WHITE......


Ooops! Herecome the pretty & sexy MERMAID jie-jie...

Mommy said this jie-jie is CINDERELLA! Mommy said she is a very hardworking girl...

Huray! Finish reading! This is a very soft & plush pillow book! Thus this is the Big Story Book in my life! Besides, I loves all the jie-jie inside because they are so pretty! How nice if I can sleep with them everynight as my new pillow? But, mommy said: "Can not! Is not for you..." then she keep it.... err.....??

2 comments:

  1. little oscar, the pink princess pillow book is for the girl girl lar, you should wait for the disney car pillow book k ?

    ReplyDelete